Return a Plant?– a no quibble guarantee
With robust procedures and cutting technology we can track your order from selection, packaging through to delivery. Our qualified experienced team select from a wide range of plants to ensure we offer premium plants to you, packed to arrive in tip top condition.
Here's how to put things right if they go wrong
1. Please e-mail as soon as possible but no longer than 14 days with your concerns (a picture speaks a thousand words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the goods are damaged please let us know on the day you receive your delivery.
2. If the item is faulty you have 30 days to return it, plant must be in good health when returned.
3. Goods must be sent back in the original packaging, using a courier of your choice to the address below. Unless for product fault the costs you incur, together with the original shipping value will not be refunded. Please take a photo of the packaged goods prior to your collection.
4. If the item(s) are no longer required we must be notified within 14 days and returned within 28 days.
5. Goods not received by Simply Go Gardening will not be refunded, you may wish to consider recorded delivery.
Simply Go Gardening
Palmstead Nurseries Ltd
Harville Road, Wye, Ashford
On return and receipt of the goods by Simply Go Gardening your refund will be made. We may need to contact you in order to process the payment back to the original payment details, no cash alternatives will be offered.