Our Plant Guarantee
Most of our plants are grown at our nursery in Kent with outside growing space and in unheated buildings, we grow UK hardy plants.
We also list plants from a range of European growers.
Some plants by their nature are long lived and others have shorter life spans. We guarantee a wide range of the lines we offer.
Here's how to qualify for the no quibble return guarantee:
1. Retain your original transaction details
2. Check the date is within the guarantee period
3. Send us a picture of the plant with original order details and any information about the problem.
4. Do not dig up or move the plant
5. Our plant experts will review all the details provided
6. We will either refund the original cost of the plant or provide a replacement subject to terms
Terms and Conditions
This scheme is extended to the plants labelled under the guarantee scheme at the time of purchase.
On We will not refund or replace plants that have died due to a lack of care or local conditions beyond our control, i.e. watering, pest or disease.
Gift voucher, delivery charges or plants included in special offers are excluded from the scheme.